Among Parkside's guiding values is "community service." Our relationship with the community is supported in part by activities that are provided for the general benefit of the public and our community partners. Such activities include participation in health fairs, free screenings and educational or mental health awareness activities. Parkside provides a substantial amount of charity care each year to directly benefit the community and individuals in need. Parkside also conducts a community health needs assessment to determine what services are needed and to look at our ability to meet the needs of our service area.
To find out more about Parkside's Community Benefit activities, please see the report.
- Please click here to download a copy of the 2013 Community Benefits Report.
- Please click here to download a copy of the 2014 Community Benefits Report.
- Please click here to download a copy of the 2015 Community Benefits Report.
If you have suggestions or requests for Parkside that may be of benefit to the community, please contact us:
Parkside Psychiatric Hospital and Clinic
1620 E. 12th St.
Tulsa, OK 74120
or by telephone at 918-588-8826.
COMMUNITY HEALTH NEEDS ASSESSMENT
Parkside has been helping people cope through difficult times since 1959. We are a private, not for profit psychiatric hospital and outpatient clinic. Our skilled, caring staff has helped many children, adolescents and adults suffering with all kinds of mental health or substance abuse issues.
Our mission, to provide outstanding mental health and support services, is focused toward meeting the needs of our patients and community. To ensure we are in touch with the needs of our customers and community, we conducted a Community Health Needs Assessment in 2012 and 2013 that helped us to:
- Identify opportunities to increase community awareness
- Identify opportunities to engage with the community and our partners
- Identify specific needs and trends related to mental health needs, access or services
- Improve our programming or service offerings
- Allow for community input in development of future programming
Parkside adopted a number of organization goals to improve community benefit based on this report. You are welcome to download a copy of this report, or, you can view a print copy in person at Parkside.
- Please click here to download a copy of the Community Health Needs Assessment.
- Please click here to download a copy of the Community Health Needs Assessment 2015 update.
- Please click here to download a copy of the Community Health Needs Assessment 2016.
Please feel free to send any comments to: Business Development, Parkside Psychiatric Hospital & Clinic, 1620 E. 12th St., Tulsa OK 74120.
Your generous donation to Parkside is greatly appreciated. Please click here to make a donation.