- Inpatient Services Parkside’s inpatient treatment programs help stabilize and treat people in crisis.
- Outpatient Services Our outpatient programs serve ages 6 years through adulthood who are struggling to cope with various life problems.
- By your side Committed to delivering mental health care with excellence and compassion, Parkside also delivers a number of other programs that further overall health and well being.
Parkside's mission - "to provide outstanding mental health and support services"
- Hospital Care for Adults
- Medical Detoxification
- Hospital Care for Children and Adolescents
- Medical Detoxification for Youth
- Residential Psychiatric Treatment
for Children, Adolescents & Adults
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Medication Management
- Chemical Dependency Treatment
- Gambling Addiction
Specialized Adult Groups including:
- Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program (CDIOP)
- Dual Diagnosis Group
- Women Survivors of Childhood Sexual Trauma Group
- Thought Disorders Group for Men
- CD Aftercare Group
Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program (CDIOP)
If you would like to receive Parkside brochures or information specific to any of the services above, please use the CONTACT US tab for infomation about calling or submitting an on-line contact request.
Parkside in the news
Parkside was founded in 1959 by Herman P. Taubman and other concerned community leaders with a vision of comprehensive mental health care in Oklahoma that would be delivered with excellence and compassion. Committed to the founders’ vision, Parkside delivers exceptional patient care as well as a number of other programs designed to further overall mental health and well being.
Through Parkside’s “By Your Side” program, patients in need can receive at no cost: medications for those without insurance or other resources; non-perishable food and personal hygiene items for patients and their family members; clothing for patients and their family members; transportation assistance to assure appointments and family involvement in treatment.
PARKSIDE NAMED ONE OF "100 GREAT PLACES TO WORK IN HEALTHCARE"
Parkside Psychiatric Hospital & Clinic was named in Becker's Hospital Rewiew's 2013 listing of 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare, joining the Mayo Clinic, Duke University Health System and other prestegious providers ...
CDIOP PROGRAM AN Option for ALCOHOL, DRUG & pain medication addiction.
Often, people will begin taking pain medications after an accident or illness and find they cannot stop. Parkside has an effective treatment option for pain medication dependence. Chemical dependency intensive outpatient treatment may be the answer...