- The Bama Companies
- Dr. Anton Surja
- Green Country Vendors
- Mental Health Association Oklahoma
- Premier, A Relation Company
- Rich & Cartmill
- Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold
- Tulsa Dog Training Club
- Anago of Tulsa
- Commercial Power Solutions
- Conklin, Gilpin & Wertz, LLC
- Dr. Marvin Jin
- First National Bank of Broken Arrow
- Kimberly-Clarke Corporation
- KKT Architects
- Maxwell Healthcare Consulting
- MIDCON Data Shredding
- PHS – Portable Health Solutions
- Rational Reactions, LLC
- Jim Serratt
- Summit Fire & Security
- Tulsa Dog Training Club
- Western Associates, Inc.
- Wireless Technologies, Inc.
2023 TULSA DOG RUN: By Your Side 5k & 1-Mile…Presented by Regent Bank & Tails & Ales
October 7, 2023 – Mohawk Park – Tulsa, OK
This Run is going to the dogs — literally!
Join us for a tail-wagging good time at our dog-themed 5K run and 1-mile walk! Whether you’re a seasoned runner or a casual walker, bring your furry friend along for a fun-filled event that benefits a great cause.
You and your pooch can strut your stuff on the course and enjoy the company of fellow dog lovers. Along the way, there will be plenty of water stations, dog treats, and photo opportunities to capture the memories. So, lace up your sneakers, leash up your pup, and join us for a howling good time!
- Professional USATF-certified 5K Race Course for “Humans Only” Sanctioned Event & Award for Top Three by Age Groups.
- The 5k Dog & Human Run is not sanctioned by USATF, but awards by age group and top 3 awards will still be provided.
- The 1 Mile Dog Walk & Fun Run is for Families, Kids, and Dogs of All Ages.
- No Dog? No problem. Plenty of Amenities for People, Too.
- Costume Contest for Dogs & Owners.
- Participation Medal for All Dogs.
- Contests Galore! Cutest Dog, Ugliest Dog, and “Cool Pet Trick” Contest.
When: Saturday, October 7, 2023 @ 9:00 A.M.
Where: Mohawk Park Tulsa, OK. Starting near shelter #3. 36.217516,-95.901608
Link to Registration: www.TulsaDogRun.com
Please click here to check out the Tulsa Dog Run: By Your Side 5k & 1-Mile Run on Facebook. You can invite your running friends, keep up with the latest Run news and check out the official run photo albums from past events.
The TULSA DOG RUN raises money for Parkside’s By Your Side Patient Assistance Program, which provides essential resources such as food assistance, clothing assistance, school supplies, and transportation for medical treatment to those in need.
By incorporating dogs into the event, it not only adds a fun and engaging element but also reinforces the importance of pet companionship for mental health and well-being. The event brings together a community of dog owners and animal lovers who want to make a difference in the lives of others and their furry friends. The funds raised through the event can help Parkside continue to provide vital support to our indigent patient population, enabling them to access the necessities they need to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
This program allows our patients in need to receive the following at no cost:
- Non–perishable food and personal hygiene items for themselves and family members.
- Clothing Assistance
- Treatment Transportation
- School Supplies for Kids
- Books to encourage reading and feed active minds!
Mohawk Park Shelter #3
On-line click here: Parkside’s TULSA DOG RUN: By Your Side 5k & 1-Mile 2023 – Online Registration
Race Day: 8:00 am, On site.
T-shirts are limited in both sizes and quantities; we cannot guarantee size of first choice.
5K runners should check in upon arrival at Mohawk Park and pick up your bib and timing chip.
Packet Pick up: At the race.
We are ramping up for a great event and we promise other fun and activities in addition to the running events.
Some By Your Side Run Features:
- Popular Tulsa Race Course with no hills and chip timed for competitive runners – USATF SANCTIONED EVENT for 5k Runners ONLY.
- Strollers are welcome in this family-friendly run
- Awards for the 5K Humans Only and 5k Dog Run: Male & Female Overall and first three in standard age groups.
More fun is planned and 100% of the proceeds from this volunteer-staffed event go to fund Parkside’s By Your Side Patient Assistance Program!
Tulsa Dog Run: By Your Side Sponsorships Available Now!
Please get in touch with Fundraising Director Derek Frazier at (918) 586-4251 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the weather:
While we realize that each of the By Your Side run participants has made a tremendous commitment, the primary goal for the event staff is to ensure a safe and fun event for everyone. Therefore, the race staff will make decisions about the race cancellations/modifications based on the safety of all that are involved – this includes the participants, the volunteers, the spectators and pets. The race staff reserves the right to cancel or to modify the race if deemed necessary due to potentially hazardous conditions. It is the intent of the race staff to host a rain or shine event, however potentially hazardous conditions including thunderstorms, wind, hail or lightning may force cancellation. These conditions will be recognized as unforeseeable acts. Since the staging of the race results in substantial up-front expenses regardless of whether or not the race is completed, cancellation of the race will not result in the refunding of race entry fees or future race credits. Race staff will be on site and you can visit about weather considerations with them. Please watch weather conditions yourself and make informed decisions.