Assessment & Referral
1239 S. Trenton Ave., Tulsa OK (Emergency and Intake entrance on east side of the building)
(918) 588-8888 Day or Night Psychiatric Emergency hotline
(918) 388-0288 Assessment & Referral back up line, answered 24/7 if 918-588-8888 is not working
(877) 522-1959 Toll Free Crisis Line (24/7)
(918) 588-8802 TDD For Hearing Impaired.
1620 East 12th Street
(918) 582-2131 Main Number for Non-Emergencies
1239 S. Trenton Ave.
1620 E. 12th St.
Medical Records Requests:
Please obtain the Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information form before contacting us to obtain your medical records. Just click on the file link below to open the form. The form is provided as a pdf document and must accompany any request for protected health information.
W5 Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
Our business development team is available to assist the media in answering any questions about Parkside, our facilities and our services. We can also provide assistance with expert spokespersons on a variety of mental health and substance abuse related topics. Please contact the business development department at 918-588-8826 or by using the on-line contact form located on this same page.