A cheerful greeting card can help to brighten up a patient’s day. Patients and families often use greeting cards as decorations for their room and reminders of loved ones thoughts and support. You can send a personalized greeting, “thinking of you,” “happy holiday,” or other supportive message to Parkside patients anytime, without cost. It’s a good idea to be positive in your messages and encourage the patient in his her treatment or recovery. Delivery: Fill out the form below, select a card design and just click to send. Parkside staff or volunteers will deliver the card with the Patient’s daily mail, usually within 24 hours. Card requests received on the weekend will be delivered the following Monday morning.
Restrictions and Disclaimers:
- This is not a secure website. Information entered here should be considered public information.
- If the patient is no longer a patient of the hospital the message will be discarded without delivery. Sorry, we are unable to forward these greeting cards.
- Messages of an inappropriate nature will immediately be destroyed without delivery.
- Your message to a Parkside patient is not confidential. Employees will print your greeting and they may read it to ensure appropriateness of content, then employees will deliver it to the patient program area for distribution.
- Parkside reserves the right to refuse to deliver any greeting if it is determined, for any reason, that the greeting is inappropriate or contraindicated due to a specific patient’s treatment needs.
- Parkside will, in no circumstance, be liable to you or anyone else for any damages, fees, fines or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to the content or delivery of any patient greeting.